Changes in the past month meant that many of us, myself included, were not able to print coupons from Save.ca anymore. Today I stumbled upon the way to access some of them finally.
1. Do not log in to your Save.ca Account yet.
2. Use this PORTAL HERE to get to the older version of Save.ca
3. Hit the PRINT AT HOME link.
4. Printable coupons will show on your screen.
5. Hit the Select All button to capture all the printable coupons.
6. There will be coupons to print.. don’t ask.why it is one less. its the Save.ca quirk.. eg (Ducolax shows 2 coupons only one will print)
7. Hit next .
8. My Coupons to Print shows at top. hit Next.
9. Log in Page will show – Now You LOG IN
10. Shows again - My Coupons to Print shows at top. hit Next.
11. Now you will see the Download for Save.ca Coupon PRinter – Hit Download
12. Now FINALLY – PRINT
13. Save.ca Coupon PRinter will pop up – Hit Print
You should have the coupons print out.
Good luck. Please comment if this has worked out for you. Come back frequently to see if any new print coupons will show up again.
NOTE – THIS INFORMATION IS COPYRIGHTED TO ABCouponers.com
If you share it please make sure to attach the live link back to the ABCouponers blog, thank you.